Wednesday, July 27, 2011

In Search for the Red Line… Cricut Compatible My Acrylix ® Stamps

cricut compatible
There are two ways to identify the stamps that are compatible with the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  One is by the red line around the stamp image, the other is the little curly, scalloped C down by the price & item number. 
Today I found 20 My Acrylix Stamp Sets featuring the red line! 
4 are Stamp of the Month:  September, November, December & January
16 are in the main catalog. 
Here’s a sneak peek!
Can you tell I’m very excited about this new Cricut release?  Nah…It’s only 5 days away!
Which also means 5 more days left to enter the contest!   http://craftylalia.blogspot.com/2011/07/christmas-in-july-lucky-green-contest.html

If you order your Art Philosophy Cricut bundle through this link (Art Philosophy Kick-Off), I'll give you the new Close to My Heart Idea Book for free. This is up to a $9 value $3.95 for the Idea Book & $5.15 for shipping. Just leave me a comment saying you want it, & I'll send it!

No comments:

Post a Comment