Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Preview of the new CTMH Artiste Cricut Handbook

This week, Close to My Heart unveiled their newest Cricut Collection designed by CTMH Founder Jeanette Lynton herself. 
It is packed with goodness!  It has nearly every imaginable box, tag, envelope, cupcake wrapper, purse imaginable.  It’s available August 1st for $99.  As before, this is a bundle that includes 3 My Acrylix D sized stamp sets (valued at $53.85) and 3 sheets of coordinating chipboard (valued at $14.85) so that’s $68.70 of goodness in addition to the cartridge. 
Contact me before 8/1 if you want to pre-order.  It will have to come to me, but I’ll forward it on to you via Priority Mail the day I get it.  Please provide your shipping address and I’ll send you a PayPal Invoice for secure payment and buyer protection. 

CricutArtiste-CTMH Close to my heart new Cricut Cartridge
{ Click to see the whole handbook }
Follow this blog on Facebook | Shop Online | Contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment