Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cascading Card

Here’s my first card from the 2013 CTMH Idea Book!  It’s a cascading card, a design that I’ve been wanting to try since I saw one last summer.  When I saw this stamp set, I knew it would be a good fit and started putting together the base shortly after ordering my 2013 Idea Book preview materials.   Check back, I hope to publish a tutorial on making this card. 

This paper pack is Chantilly. You’re only seeing a glimpse of the paper. It’s the green background behind the Buttercup yellow flower and the bird. I cut that little guy from the other side of the same paper. The stamp set is Girls Rock C1538 and it’s compatible with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge! The only thing I cut by hand was the little birdy in this whole card!

Girls Rock Cascading Card with Art Philosophy and Chantilly CTMH paper

One addition to the new Idea Book is a color pallet for each paper pack! This helped immensely in pulling together the inks I wanted to use for this card!

CTMH Idea Book Color Pallet for Chantilly

Here’s the card when closed.  It can easily be mailed. 

Cascading Card flattened

We have new bling!  We have Green & Blue Epoxy bubbles.  They’re nicely sized and so easy to work with.  The smallest is 4mm which you can see on the butterfly below.  We also have Pink Glitter Gems.  They’re great!  With the glitter, almost every shade will look great on a project.  I’m not worried about having leftovers.  I’m just wondering why I only ordered one pack. 

Girls Rock Chantilly

 

You can get all these new products and more starting Feb 1.  If you’d like them sooner, sign up to become a consultant for just $49.  Details are here

Want the new Idea Book?  Just pay shipping for it, and I’ll send it to you for free.  Request one now.  You’ll also get your shipping back after your first order.    

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! Love the colors--this is my favorite palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING card!! WOW!! Just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING card!! WOW!! Just love it!!

    ReplyDelete